Translate

Friday, February 22, 2013

Selling fish online: marketing effect and method


When everyone eyes are fixed on the real estate, technology, mobile phones, cars, I chose to sell fish, this is indeed a very difficult decision, but it is very practical.
Later, when a lot of customers in exchange skype, msn, I simply talk to them about how to cook with my ingredients, without talking about the fish, crabs how delicious. EBAY fact, not selling products, pictures, and fresh is also true. Finally, I simply do not yell to sell the product, only how to eat in order to eat the best and those gourmet chat.
Positioning in fact, this group of customers younger, a lot of people like to eat, but they do not know how to eat, but they do want to eat, when you have to teach them how to do it delicious.
Later, more and more customers reflect very well. I observed that 80% of them eat goods, 20% of the people because a friend introduced to early adopters.
Modes on selected road are two: First, can be made into Taobao who only concentrate on platform mode, and line a large number of wholesalers to build relationships, do not do business platform itself. Can only do business quickly established a variety of geographical-distribution platform, can choose a lot, including the SNS, local BBS, etc.. Concentrate on grasping the channel quality and price.
I mode is the main wholesale line mainly supply the hotel, cafeteria, restaurant, and so on. The main online retail price is slightly higher than the line. But I do not do their own platform, I only subsidiary in several other popular local BBS community, to attract customers through their traffic and customer reaction the product is good, it will quickly viral spread. Another benefit of doing so is that it can solve the crisis of confidence. Do online fresh addition to standardization difficult, the other thing is the health of the groups on the network fresh sense of trust, but if by word of mouth, it can be solved.
Profit model, I used small quantities of retail, my minimum standard is five pounds loaded, never pound jin retail, of course, the price is very attractive, and at the same time the amount of up.
This is the largest electricity providers to do a fresh encounter a problem: how to solve the standardization of products.
Honestly, for that matter, I also do not have any good way. I have also heard this complaint similar to the "how and not the same online photo" I can rely on the service to make up and are not satisfied with the withdrawal.
Because my company is small, so I can only save costs, according to the number of regional orders, I timed delivery, face to face inspection, so that one can face to remove misunderstandings and explain to the customer, on the one hand, to avoid the second pick this Repeat losses. '
Resource From: ECVV (www.ecvv.com is an innovative and comprehensive business online marketplace and product directory in China, dedicated to saving costs for Chinese SMEs to find buyers and export to overseas markets. We care for SMEs enterprise’s development. )

No comments:

Post a Comment