Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

Who wouldn’t want a bottle filling machine for home-made wine?


Bottle filling machine, which is a convenient machine can automatic or hand-held fill sometimes solid or liquid into the bottles. And this point just right meet my requirement of packing my home made brewed wine. Whether you have just started home brewing or you are a seasoned brewer you will notice a theme throughout the articles here. I find bottling a major chore. So painful in fact that recently I bottled a beer in 2 litre cola PET bottles as a way to minimize the number of bottles needs. 

At the moment I’m in the process of scaling up my brewery. I’m looking at a 55 litre boiler and along with kegging I will still bottle part of each brew. Keeping a few bottles of each brew is like a record or history if you like and is great for comparing previous attempts at recipes.

As you can see this bottle filling machine is simple, it all works mechanically and anything that works so simply has got to be good right? Hang the bottles on the filler and the beer automatically fills and when the beer reaches the top of the bottle the flow stops, nothing could be easier. It looks like a float in the filling tank controls the flow of the beer from your fermenting bin or bottling bucket.
Now I just need to get approval from the head of operations and I’m sorry to say she is all about the economics and not as fussed as me about the beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment